The purpose of the databases arises with the need to store and organize data.
PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQLite are three of the most popular relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- 26 Nov 2019 » Using PHP to store JSON in SQLite
- 23 May 2018 » How to delete data from a Postgres table
- 03 May 2018 » Secure Postgres Docker database against unauthorized access
- 11 Oct 2017 » Storing JSON in a SQLite table using Python
- 10 Oct 2017 » How to create, backup and restore a SQLite database using Docker
- 17 Sep 2017 » How to restore a MySQL database using Docker
- 17 Sep 2017 » How to backup a MySQL database using Docker
- 10 Sep 2017 » How to restore a PostgreSQL database using Docker
- 10 Sep 2017 » How to backup a PostgreSQL database using Docker
DigitalOcean offers affordable pricing for VMs and many other public cloud services. You can sign up for DigitalOcean and receive a $100 free credit using this referral link.